Covello is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we offer a comprehensive benefit package to eligible employees which includes medical, dental, vision, long-term disability insurance, retirement plan, profit sharing, paid holidays and paid time off.
Let’s face it, we spend more waking hours with our colleagues than our families. It is important to enjoy what you are doing as well as who you are working with. Our culture promotes happy group members as well as satisfied clients. Each employee receives mentorship opportunities, rewards for safety participation, annual corporate clothing allowance, birthday lunch celebration, etc. Covello has a varied portfolio of enhanced benefits including social events, industry participation, continued training and learning, community volunteer opportunities and more…
- Team Building
- Professional Social Activities
- Internal Training & Resources
- Professional Development
- Industry Advocacy
Corporately, we set the example by being a Certified Bay Area Green Business and by volunteering in events that give back to our industry and our communities. Individually, our group members are actively practicing the same core values both at home and in the work place. Our strong sense of caring and family values helps build better communities and people.
- Charitable Contributions- Annual donations to over 30 organizations including employee donation matching.
- Community Volunteer Opportunities- We participate in Habitat For Humanity, Toys-4-Tots, Adopt-A-Family and volunteer our time at local food banks throughout the year.
- Industry Participation- MathCounts and Engineering Outreach Programs at local middle and high schools.